- Bird control is important because pest birds causing disease and damage to property and equipment, and a never-ending battle of cleaning up after pest birds.
- Their droppings are known for triggering human slips and falls, as well as accelerating the aging of structures and statues.
- More seriously, birds carry over sixty transmissible diseases. Also, their droppings may harbor the growth of fungus.
- Other pests may live on these birds, including lice, mites, and other pests.
Signs of infestation: bird nest, bird droppings, eggs, birds.
Why Control Them?
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect buildings and equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases
- Eliminate other pests, e.g bird mites
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for customers, staff, visitors and public
What we do:
- Installation of bird netting, spikes, and bird wire
- Bird trapping and removal of nest
- Applying bird repellent